Sunday, December 18, 2011

Free Portrait? Why not?!

If anyone is interested in me illustrating a portrait of themselves or someone you know, then let me know. I will illustrate your mugshot for free and send you a digital copy of the file, but the catch is that you cannot sell it or use it for any monetary purposes. However, you can absolutely use it as a profile photo, print it off and hang it on your wall, or use it as a Halloween mask if you so desire.

Why am I doing this? Because I enjoy illustrating portraits and you can never have enough reference material. I would also use the illustration for advertising purposes, perhaps post the original for sale, and maybe even use your mug for reference material when drawing comics.

So again, if you liked my Takei and other portraits, then shoot me an e-mail and I will draw your mug for free -m2010stewart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment